The fashion world will always remain a leap ahead of the expectations of people. Every day new accessories and stylish jewelry launch in a fashion world. But the thing that surprised most is the style of new jewelry is truly inspired by the vintage style. Yes! Nowadays, we can see that Vintage Design jewelry is immensely populated among youngsters. Therefore, the craze id verification ring of Vintage jewelry is at the edge that a large number of couples prefer Vintage Engagement Ring.
Are you looking for a few tips that can help you to buy a perfect Vintage Engagement Ring? So, without taking much of your time, here we are presenting a quick guide to buy a vintage style inspired engagement ring:
1. Determine Style & Design
Style and design are the two most important things you should first consider while selecting an engagement ring for your partner. To select the perfectly designed vintage ring, you need to understand what actually Vintage means? Most people have the misconception that Vintage Ring and Antique Engagement ring are one of the same things. But it differs a lot in terms of design & style. Antique rings were created somewhere around 100 years ago and its design was inspired specifically by Georgian, Edwardian, and Victorian era. Whereas, Vintage Ring was not created previously and whose designs were inspired by the different era. So, be careful while choosing the design of your Vintage Engagement Ring.
2. Check the quality of the Diamond
When you spend a big amount of money to buy the diamond for your ring or other jewelry, you must look for the premium-quality diamond. To acquire quality-grade diamond you need to inspect your diamond’s quality because the quality of the diamond can not only ensure you with value for money piece but it also plays a crucial role in your budget planning. To check the quality of diamond you need to learn about 4Cs of the diamond.
Here Diamond quality is segregated into 4 main classes:
- Cut – The 4 cutting techniques are – excellent, very good, good, and fair. The perfectly cut diamond will always ensure you with extraordinary glow and great symmetry.
- Clarity – The clarity scale ranges from F, IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2, SI1, SI2, I1, I2, and I3. Grade VVS2 or higher will always offer great clarity and brightness.
- Carat – Carat means the weight of the diamond. 1 Carat of the diamond is equal to 200 mg.
- Color – Diamond is range from A to Z in terms of color. The pure white diamond will range as a D, whereas yellow or color diamond will range as a Z.
3. Plan Your Budget Carefully
Planning budget is your call, you need to decide your budget as per your preference and the size of your pocket. Considering the planned budget doesn’t mean that you can ignore your other considerations like quality and comfort. Especially when it comes to buying Engagement Ring, remember one thing, it is a one-time investment and biggest purchase of the life. Don’t let your budget interfere with the quality and style of your Vintage Engagement Ring. Therefore, shop for the ring that looks nice and comfortable to wear.